ortable Document Format (PDF) has become one of the most commonly used file formats because it is easily accessible on approximately all smart devices. It has made the sharing of documents easy. PDF format is compatible with all platforms. That’s why PDF format is widely used in offices and institutes.
Creating a PDF does not seem an easy process but don’t worry you can easily convert your Word documents into PDF files swiftly. For this, you can visit itspdf.com and get the help of an online Word to PDF converter for exporting MS Word files as PDF documents for free. This converter is free and allows users to perform countless conversions accurately.
Take a look at the following easy ways to convert Word files to PDF:
Using Microsoft Word:
This is one of the easiest ways to turn Word into PDF.
Follow the below-listed steps:
- Open MS Word, click on files and choose open and select your file to open it.
- After that click on the files and choose the “save as” option.
- Now select “Download as PDF”.
- Choose the download location and click on save as button and that’s all.
- Totally Free.
- Easy to use.
This is a website that offers a great range of converters including a Word to PDF converter. This tool is solely designed to fulfil the need for conversions and it helps users to turn Word into PDF in just the blink of an eye. This efficient converter converts the uploaded files and keeps the format intact.
Let’s take a look at the below-listed steps to use this converter correctly:
- First of all, upload, drag/drop, or paste the Word file into the toolbox of the converter.
- Once the uploading process is completed, click on the “convert” button.
- After the completion of the conversion, get the file in PDF format by clicking on the “download” button.
- Easy to use interface.
- Fast and Secure Conversion.
- No fees or hidden charges.
Read Also: [5 Reasons to Convert Word to PDF]
If you don’t want to install any additional software or programs into your PC then get the assistance of this website. This website contains several amazing converters, as well as a Word to PDF converter for the ease of the users.
Let’s see the following simple steps to perform the conversion through this converter:
- Open your browser and search for the online Word file converter.
- Now add the Word file into the toolbox of the converter and hit the “convert” button and your file will be converted in a couple of seconds.
- Click on the “download” button to export the file into your system.
- Free of cost and allows unlimited conversion.
- No registration or signup is required to use the converter.
This is another good Word to PDF converter that empowers the user to turn Word into PDF in a couple of clicks. Its easy-to-use interface makes it easy for the users to understand the steps that they have to take for performing the conversion.
Let’s see the following simples steps:
- Choose, drag/drop the doc file into the toolbox.
- Once the uploading is completed, press the “convert” button and wait a few seconds until the completion of the conversion.
- Now press the “download” button to get your converted files.
- Simple Interface.
- No conversion charges.
At the present time, converting the Word file into PDF is not a big deal because there are a lot of ways that one can utilise to make the conversion happen. But one of the most accurate and quickest ways to do that is the use of an online Word to PDF converter. An online converter not only makes the work easy but also retains the structure of the content.