Working overseas is a dream of every graduate in Pakistan. It is a unique and wonderful experience. Not only does it provide opportunities to see the world, but it is also financially rewarding. Having just a desire to work abroad is not enough, it usually requires a lot of effort and careful planning.
Many students have no clue how to secure a job overseas nor are they equipped with the skills that international job markets demand. Pakistan is a unique country with more than 60% youth population. It is not possible for everyone to secure a job within the country, therefore, it is important for the youth to look for opportunities outside the country. The two things that all job seekers in Pakistan lack are career guidance and adequate skills to work.
The Student Promise is the first-ever career portal for job seekers in Pakistan. Where students and recent graduates can register and get a jobs in Pakistan and abroad.
Here we have discussed how The Student Promise in Pakistan can find you find jobs in other countries.
All the students who sign up are enrolled in the job program in Pakistan will get access to the state-of-the-art dashboard. This dashboard has been designed to assess the key skills that candidates possess.
- Profile Building: First, we would like to know more about you. That will help us create your personal profile. We will share this profile with potential employers abroad.
- CV Builder: It is important that you are able to present your information in a coherent manner. Therefore, we have made our cv builder available online for you so you can use it to make a resume in a format acceptable to potential employers worldwide. Whereas, you can also take help from the experts at Resume Writer for getting an eye-catching and professional resume.
- Initial Skills Assessment: In order to identify the type of jobs you are suitable for, we would like to evaluate your skills. For this purpose, we have created an automated skills assessment system online where you will be required to complete aptitude and personality tests. Until you complete these tests, your cv will not be forwarded to potential recruiters.
- Forwarding your Profile to our Partner recruitment firm: Once you have completed your profile with The Student Promise in Pakistan. We will review it and redirect you to EPSN, a leading recruitment agency with offices throughout the world.
What Happens Next?
Once you are with EPSN network, they will work with you to identify your eligibility against various posts available locally and throughout the world. Not only you will be recommended to the employers based on your profile but we will also work with you fill the skill gaps that may prevent you from becoming potential hire for companies.
For this purpose, we will:
- Translate your skills into a Clear and Strong Profile. The first and most important thing for anyone to be a potential hire for good companies is to present your skills in a coherent manner. For this purpose, we will provide your details to the employers while highlighting your strengths and achievements.
- Guiding you through the Abundance of Available Vacancies. We will suggest different vacancies matching your skills. If you need any help in preparing your application, we will always be there for you.
- Offer Advice on How to Present yourself. We will advise you on how to prepare and present yourself to increase your chances of success. This also includes your personal branding to turn you into a valuable asset for employers.
- Help you Relocate Overseas. Our relationship with you does not end by securing you a job in Pakistan. We will also provide you with essential information on work permits, visas and company sponsorships to make your transition as smooth as possible.
- We Promise to find the right job for you. It’s our promise to find the right job in Pakistan or abroad matching your skills. We have already placed hundreds of students and secured their dream careers.
Finally, we want to make it clear for our candidates, that sooner you will subscribe with us, the better your chances of securing a job right after your graduation. This is because it will give you more time to prepare for potential employers. So, if you are a student or going to graduate soon, we recommended that you join as soon as possible.